Sunday, June 29, 2008

Punchy Birthday!

We celebrated my son and daughter's birthdays together since their birthdays are 2 days apart.


So, I used my Snow White card from an earlier post for my daughter, I still needed one for my son! So, yesterday, about 20 minutes before everyone started arriving for their birthday celebration, I was able to sit down and make a quick card. Now, all morning, I was subconsciously thinking about what I was going to create for him, and I knew it had to be quick!

A couple weeks ago, I stopped at JoAnne's and picked up some dinosaur cuttlebug die cuts. So I took these out, and punched out two of those little guys. Then, I brought out my two circle punches and my word window punch. The tree is the word window punch and obviously the circle punches are the green leaves. I took my decorative scissors and made the grass. And my cloud mask, left over from the Snow White card, I used for the clouds in the sky as a background.

I made a cloud and wrote the sentiment: Have a Dinosaur-ific birthday!

He wasn't too gaga over it, but I was! So, it was worth it!!!

Thanks for looking!
Have a dinosaur-ific day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!