Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happily Ever After


This card was made for a bridal shower I am going to. I ended up having to make it today because I was NOT very creative last night and threw away several tries! Hopefully this one will do the trick!
I chose two different designer pages from the SU! Hostess pack. Then I put ribbon on top so you can't see the seam. I used circle nestibilities and cut out the two circles, one Very Vanilla, and one Pretty in Pink. The cake was done last night for another card, but worked for this one too! I put Crackle over it to give it a little texture. I sponged the edges for the circles and added dots around all in Pretty in Pink. I thought the pink circle was still too boring, so I added a swirl from Baroque Motifs to add a little detail. I stamped Happily Ever After and then sponged all around it and added dots to match the circles. I stamped the diamond ring in Black StazOn, and then colored the ring in Gold gel pen. I cut it out, and then put a dab of Crystal Effects on the diamond, and then covered w/ Dazzling Diamonds for some sparkle! I popped it up w/ a pop up square, and Crystal Effects on the bottom as an anchor. As a last elegant detail, I added pearl stickers that I just picked up from The Crop Shop in Greensburg.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!