Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jumping for Joy!


Today's card was created for today's sketch challenge on SCS. It was a fun challenge! I had been looking at Gina K's set Just So Hoppy by Melanie Muenchinger. So, I decided to break it out and work w/ the frog. This is what came of that idea to use the frog!

The cattails? are from Pond Friends by Artful Inkables. The whole set comes w/ a fish, a turtle, and a dragonfly! Very cute set, if I do say so myself!

Anyway, I stamped the cattails or whatever they are called in Old Olive and Really Rust once and then stamped again for a far away look. Then repeated the two steps again. I colored all around them w/ brocade blue watercolorcrayon and then went over it w/ my aquapainter.

For the water, which the swirls are also from Pond Friends and I stamped it several times in white craft ink. I embossed w/ white e.p. Then I colored the water w/ Night of Navy watercolor crayon and then went over it w/ my aquapainter. I then applied Crystal Effects to it and let it dry wet. Ha, talk about an oxymoron!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!