Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wedding Roses


This card was done today for a wedding we are attending this weekend. I have wanted to use my new "weddingy" paper and haven't had an opportunity. Until now! I know this card is SUPER simple, and not my usual style, but I didn't want to go overboard for a couple that I don't know very well.

I used Roses in Winter for the flower. For the paper, I used Jewel Toned Mica Coated Papers Sparkling Papers stack. There are 4 or 5 different patterns in the stack. I got it at Michael's when all of their stacks were on sale. I stamped the roses on watercolor paper and then used an aquapainter to blend them all together. And Real Red paper behind the glossy paper, and red ribbon to tie it all together.

Thanks for looking!
Have a "rose" of a day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!