Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thank you!


I had to make a thank you card for a PartyLite customer. I always like to show off to people who don't know I stamp. And I don't feel like going to Hallmark to buy a card when I have all the supplies to make one here! And one that I actually like! You know, and I'm going veering off the subject here, I have not been in a Hallmark store in about a year! And, I have not bought a card since the last wedding I attended. And I think I bought that card at Giant Eagle!


Anyway, so back to this card! I was flipping through my mini hostess stack and I came across red and white polka dots. Oh, how I'm loving polka dots lately! I can't get enough of them! As you can tell by this card!

I just bought some acrylic stamps at JoAnn's during their 40% off sale on EVERYTHING! I bought two alphabets, and some butterfly and flower stamp sets. All from Inkadinkadoo. I bought other stuff too, for my cuttlebug.


So, I took out the flower stamp and stamped in Night of Navy craft ink and then embossed it. Then, I set it aside and worked w/ my layout. I changed the background 3 times before I got it right! I also stamped on the envelope. I love matching everything together, making it a set.


Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!