Sunday, April 19, 2009

Anyone need their flowers watered?


This watering can can surely do the job! This can was made for the 222 World Wide Challenge hosted by Shirley's 2 Girls. You can find the information on Karolyn Loncon's blog Paper Therapy.
The challenge lasts until April 21st at 2pm. The challenge is that you can create whatever you want, but you have to use the following colors: Lavender, Lime, Orange, White, and Black. And for a jumping off point: "Mary, Mary Quite Contrary, How does your garden grow? With silver bells and cockle shells, and pretty maids all in a row."
When I first saw this challenge, I instantly thought of MFT's 'Can Ya Dig It?' set. And I found some pretty flowers by Inkadinkadoo in my collection that I thought would look nice. To make it really crazy and out of the box, I decided to make a watering can! I used acetate, and I ran Crystal Effects lines down the acetate and poured microbeads over the lines to create the water coming out.
So, what do you think? Does it look like a watering can to you?
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!!!

11 comments:

  1. Terrific! Wonderfully creative and fun. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, how clever is that?!! great take on the challenge! this one was quite, well, CHALLENGING, for me!! ;) but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Grief GF!!! Do you even KNOW what a box is??? LOL This is TOTALLY COOL!!!! LOVE the water falling it's SUPER AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute
    !!!!
    Great job on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut Up!! Girl, you never cease to AMAZE me!! This is pure creative GENIUS!! I knew you'd come up with something brilliant, but I didn't think it would be THIS brilliant - thank you so much for squeezing that creative little brain of yours and coming up with something so wonderful and fantastic for the 222WWW. You are a stamping STUD!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eryn this project is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really unique idea - good luck!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWOWOWOWOWOWO When we were talking on the phone and I was looking at your blog, I didn't even realize that this was for the 222 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! Love the "water" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!