Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Thera!

Hello! This card was made for Card Patterns Sketch No. 9, as well as a card for my sister for her birthday! Her name is pronounced like Tara, just a different spelling. She lives near DC, so I had to mail the card, thus had to make it early enough to get it in the mail! I even beat my mom at mailing a card, which NEVER happens!
As for the sketch, I kind of cheated, because the bottom of the sketch says that I need to have 2 strips of paper, but I chose to do 3 lines of text instead. This is my new set from Kitchen Sink Stamps that just came in this week! Whole Family (new) and Hearts and Roses (old). I put all the words on my block and stamped it. The flowers on the top are actually remainders from my card below for the MFT Judges submission for Build A Bouquet. I had these flowers and I didn't want to throw them away! The background paper is Pink Pirouette Designer Paper.

Happy Birthday, Thera! We love you!!!!
Happy Stamping, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful, love the card! And the flowers are great.
    Love your other cards too by the way!!!
    ~Martha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute!! I wish I was your sister so that this was making it's way to my mailbox instead of your sister's! Hehehe Love those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin this is beautiful! Your sister will love it. I like how you used text instead of the individual elements. What a great result. Thanks for joining in again.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love the flowers and the feminine colors.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i DID love the card!!! most gorgeous one i received!! love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!