Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Inspiration!

Hello!!! I would like to draw attention to Cindy Lawrence's blog: The Creative Closet By Cindy Lawrence. I am a subscriber to her blog, and she is such an elegant stamper, I love to see what she comes up with next! The card above is a direct casing of one of her latest cards featuring Gina K. Stamps. Here's the link to the card I am talking about: Thanks Mom. I did change the paper, as I don't have that awesome paper that she used! And my rose is from Kitchen Sink Stamps, not Gina K. And my sentiment is also from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The paper that I used is SU!'s Raspberry Tart. I bought it a while ago, and thought it looked so cool when other people used it on their cards, and also in the catalog. But, when I opened the package, I wasn't so sure about it. It worked out here though! I used my new labels one nesties, my current favorite! Can you tell? And that's about it!

So, thank you Cindy for your continued inspiration!!!! Stop by and visit her blog to see what other lovely cards she's made!

Happy Stamping!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty, Erin! You KNOW I love those beautiful roses - my FAVES!! I felt the same way about that DP - loved it on others' cards and opened it up and said "eh!" So I don't think I've even used it yet. But you've done a fabulous job of including it nicely here. Good one, sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really turned out beautifully! LOVE that rose and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo sweet, Erin! I am honored that you chose to case my card...and you did it SO BEAUTIFULLY!!! You are a very talented stamper, girl! Thank you so VERY much for the love! Right back at ya, babe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!