Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life In Full Bloom!

Hello! Today's card was made for the 4th week in the MFT Idol Contest. This is for the judges category. Since I was chosen as a finalist, I received Build A Bouquet for free! The challenge this week was to use Build A Bouquet or flowery stamps.

I wasn't sure what to do with this set, so I looked on Splitcoast and found this card by Pam Bassett: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1302405?cat=500&ppuser=149786. Very nice! I took her card and ran with it!

My card is like walking in a garden, over a bridge (handdrawn) with a gurgling brook surrounded by beautiful flowers and sea glass taken directly from the Pacific Ocean! I found a whole ziplock bag of sea glass on our honeymoon, and have saved it and used it for various things.
I stamped the sentiment, which is from Can Ya Dig It?, with pink stazOn on a clear piece of sea glass.

Enjoy walking through my garden!
Have a wondeful day!
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaccckkkk!!! This is INCREDIBLE!! How do you do that, week after week? One fabulous creation after another - and the next more fabulous than the last?!! Love the sea glass - you stamped on that?!! Blows my mind brilliance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!