Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We have a winner!!!!

Come on down Christyne aka Apple Blossom!!!!

Random.Olivia (my daughter) picked your name out of a hat!

You left this message:
Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...
HOLY GEEZ!!! This is beyond brilliant! TFS.

Congratulations!!! You win a free stamp set from the latest MFT Release!!!!


Thank you all for leaving comments!!!! For those directed towards my creation, thank you, from the bottom of my heart! Your comments mean the world to me!!!!
I, for one, am so glad that you all enjoyed the Blog Hop!!! I enjoyed being a part of it!!!!
Thank you Kim and Jody for giving me the opportunity!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! This is SO cool! Thanks for your message on my blog/in my inbox. I've sent my addy and can't wait to receive my new set.

    Thanks again~
    Christyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Christyne.... Enjoy the set....I'm waiting for mine frm the PO.... **sigh**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!