Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pet Shop!

Who wouldn't want a cute bunny or sweet little chicks? As I was making this card, I couldn't help but think of that song, "How Much Is That Doggy In the Window?"!!!

This card was made for Celebrate MFT Day yesterday, always celebrated on the 20th of each month! I wanted to participate, but I kept getting interrupted, and then I had to take a nap! So, that certainly didn't help me timewise! Oh well! I still got it done!

I used 5 different sets to make this card. I used Window Shopping for the girl looking in; the awning is from Meet Me At the Cafe; the little chicks are from Hangin' With My Peeps; the girl's legs are from the girl in Going Places. I turned them around and made them look like the backs of her legs. And the bunny is from the new adorable Flopsey Flowers set! The challenge for this month's Celebration was to use any Flopsey that you owned. I currently have 2, and this was the newest one, so I thought I would just use that! Flopsey originally comes w/ flowers in his hands, but I didn't ink that part, and just stamped little chicks in there instead!

I colored everything except the girl w/ my Prismacolor Pencils and then used the Gamsol spirits to blend. Even the stone wall was colored w/ Prismacolor Pencils. I wanted a different building facade, so I decided to use stone, since I hadn't used it yet! I thought it turned out rather nicely!

Have a wonderful day!!!!
Happy Stamping!!!

4 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw it I thought, awwwwww.....it is absolutely adorable Erin!!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend you are just wowing the Stampin World. This is unbelievably COOL......

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this!! fabulous arrangement of stamps and layers, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! I'm always bad with stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!