Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gift Cards


Hello!!! Today I worked on a set of cards to give to my cousin who hosts an annual Easter Eggstravaganza! I always like to make her something because she so appreciates my work, and she (and her husband) work SO hard at getting everything ready and being so organized! So, I like to reward her with something special!
I have a little pot that I picked up in the Target Dollar Bins, so now I can decorate that! Can't wait to see how it turns out!!!
I used Garden Silhouette stamp set, and Night of Navy, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla cardstock. I used Night of Navy and Old Olive markers to color the stamp for the cards and envelopes. And Night of Navy ribbon as well as the Swiss Dots embossing folder to complete the card!
Happy Stamping!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are LOVELY, what a wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Your cousin is going to love these. What a sweet gesture that you bring something for the hostess . . . I'm sure she realy appreciates that. Love everything about these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful...I love those colors against the white. Very classy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!