Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Create!!!








Hello! These blocks were made for my friend's Anything But A Card swap. I have 2 left to finish, and then this swap will be done!
I used different SU! designer paper that I have been hoarding for a rainy day, and some alphabets that I normally don't use.
I decided to make the word Create because whoever receives these, can put them in their craft room, and perhaps it will give them inspiration to create something beautiful! The blocks are unused SU! blocks. Since I'm a rebel and put my stamps on transparency sheets, I have a whole basket full of blocks! What else can I do with them, but decorate them!
Create something beautiful today!
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Stamping!!!


5 comments:

  1. OMG these are OVER THE TOP!!!!! Erin they are gonna be SO well received and TOTALLY loved...and for the rest of those blocks....yea ummmm, I NEED THEM! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Erin...these are AMAZING!! What a fantastic way to put those spare blocks to good use...kinda makes me want to go unmounted now!! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out absolutely Wonderful!!!!! I can't even pick a favorite set. I love them all so much. You have to post the other two when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin - I loved the two that I saw on Saturday at our get together, and I'm lovin' the newest ones, too! The fruity CREATE set is so fun! Some swappers are going to be very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Dude, these are absolutely adorable!! I love all the coordinated DP's and darling letters. You are such a little clever smarty pants!! Those swappers are gonna love you and these projects!! Note to self: Join one of Erin's swaps in order to get cute projects back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!