Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another Valentine's Card!


So, today's challenge was a sketch challenge. So, you can use any paper, any color, any stamp, you just have to design your card layout like the sketch that is given for the challenge. So, today I actually got inspiration from my Hearts and Swirls background stamp. I was looking through my stamp set directory to figure out what stamps I wanted to use, and I came across that background stamp. Then, I decided to try the cuttlebug (I just love this tool!!!!) and do a swirls background, and then brayer my color on top. That turned out really well! Then, I remembered my Living Large, and decided to do hearts. I chose my paper and the rest is history!

Recipe:
Stamps: Living Large
Paper: Blush Blossom, Ruby Red, white
Ink: Black StazOn, black classic ink, Ruby Red, Sage Shadow (for her dress), Close to Cocoa (for her hair)
Accessories: rhinestones, heart stencil, heart brads, Martha Stewart velvet ribbon, cuttlebug, brayer.
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!