Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Challenge - Dahlia fold

Wow, this Dahlia fold was pretty cool! When I saw what could be done with it, I HAD to do this challenge! Like I wasn't going to anyway! LOL! I have to do EVERY challenge! As they say on Splitcoast, you could call me a "Challenge Chaser"! Anyway, today's challenge was to make a card using this Dahlia fold, directions found here. The first card I thought was great, until I saw the others that were posted after mine. I was blown away by some of these cards! They were absolutely beautiful! One card had 7 pages of comments, it was that pretty. Actually, here's the link to that card. This girl had 118 comments on this ONE card! It is gorgeous! You have to look at it!

So, here are my cards. So, the first one I did was ok ~ it looks like a snowflake everyone keeps telling me! And it does!!!! How funny! And then I did the second one, and I like it even more than the first one! I like how it's dreamy looking. Like, looking at a garden after it has rained and it's a little foggy. Anyway, I would love to hear what you think about them. But, only if you haven't commented on Splitcoast! No need to comment twice!!!

This is number 1.


Recipe:
Stamps: words from Stem Silhouettes
Paper: K & Co., white c.s.
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: rhinestone brad, ribbon, scallop punch


This is number 2:



Recipe:
Stamps: Priceless
Paper: Thomas Kincaid from FOREVER AGO!, vellum, Mellow Moss
Ink: Always Artichoke (shading)
Accessories: wire "S" for antennae, rhinestone brad, pearls

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!