Saturday, January 5, 2008

Scrapbook Pages for Michael's

Ok, today I was totally out of my element when I picked this stuff up at Michael's this morning. But, I've been dying to try this, so I thought, what better way than to do it for free via Michael's! So, all day I've had the song "Party like a Rockstar" in my head, as I've been trying to visualize these pages. As some of you know, I'm totally burned out from scrapbooking for my own family. But, as an instructor, this is just part of the job. So, I hope that these pages aren't too boring!!!! I need to go to a scrapbook layout class, because mine are ridiculously simple looking!!!! But, I'm LOVING the rhinestones, so what can I say? And I LOVE the animal print! Wish I had more of THAT paper!!!!!!!!!


Anyway, here they are, in all their glory.... Hope at least 1 person signs up for this class!!!!!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!