Friday, January 18, 2008

Valentine's Mailbox

Yesterday I went to Target, and I am always scouring the dollar bins to see if there's ever anything "crafty". Well, last night I hit paydirt! I got 2 mini mailboxes, 2 Valentine buckets, and 4 containers of Valentine ribbon that had 3 or 4 different spools of ribbon inside! So, we came home, got the kids in bed, and I went downstairs and created this mailbox. It's the best I could do at 11pm!!!!





Recipe:
Stamps: All Year Cheer III
Paper: Red Cardstock, Figgy Pudding
Ink: White craft, silver gel pen, versamark
Accessories: white e.p., clear e.p., assorted ribbon, 3-d pop up dots, UTEE e.p., heart stencils


I did versamark and UTEE e.p. over and over again about 5 times for the heart on the flag. Then I cut the heart out and stuck it in the freezer for about a half an hour. I took it out and cracked it, which gives the appearance of cracked glass.

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I went to Target as well, and was looking for something creative to do with the mail box for the teacher gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!