Friday, January 11, 2008

Limited Supplies Challenge - 1-11-08

Today's challenge is to use colors from 1 Stampin' Up color family, and use only 2 embellishments. So, since I don't use Soft Subtles as often as I use all the other color families, I decided to use those. So, I used Sage Shadow and Pretty in Pink. I did paper piercing, which is my new favorite embellishment, and ribbon. I finally got the ribbon the way I wanted it after like 10 tries! Oh ribbon and I do NOT get along when making bows!!!!



Recipe:

Paper: Sage Shadow, white

Ink: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink

Stamps: Happy Harmony - for the dream big sentiment, I took "Dream" from one stamp and "Big" from the other stamp and put them together. Another way to make your stamp sets versatile!

Accessories: Paper piercing, ribbon, 3-d adhesive, sponging

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!