Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gina K's new stamps!!!


I just received my shipment from Gina K.'s Designs last week, and tonight was the first time I actually could sit down and create a card! So, this is what I created! This hippo is from Just So Hippy, a new release. Now, for those of you who know me, I really don't like animals. But, when I saw this set, I thought, you know, maybe I should try and see if I can like them! And, I do! This hippo is just So cute! And the sets are really versatile! On the stamp designer's website, she has a bunch of tips for using this stamp set. So, for the first time ever, in my history of stamping, you get directions on how to use the stamps with the stamp set! Nice! The stamp designer is Melanie Muenchinger and she is SUPER talented!
Anyway, here's my first card! This is for a Christmas thank you. Since it's the middle of freakin' January already, I figured, why try Christmas? And since I'm SOOO late, thought the sentiment fit perfectly!
Recipe:
Stamps: Gina K's Design - Just So Hippy, watercolor minis, So Very
Paper: White cardstock
Ink: Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Black, Going Gray, Choc. Chip, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose
Accessories: Blue and Green stickles, 3-d pop ups, aquapainter
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!