Thursday, January 10, 2008

New MFT challenge

So, I wasn't really part of the My Favorite Things cocktail party. My eyes are still going crazy from Gina K's cocktail party on Wednesday! All these stamp companies are coming out with all these releases and all these stamp sets that I want!!!! Too bad I can't buy everything I want!!!!

Anyway, so, My Favorite Things is having another challenge to be a guest designer for February. So, of course, since I'm trying to get my foot in any design team door, I submitted my card. It was a challenge to make something NON square, NON rectangle. It could be anything. There are some really awesome submissions so far! Here's my submission:

Recipe:

Stamps: My Favorite Things ~ Icing on the Cake

Paper: Lavender from SU, white

Accessories: Purple, red, and clear stickles; black pen, white tulip puffy paint, silver rope, brad (for the back of the card), Purely Pomegranate ink for sentiment, raspberry glitter from Martha Stewart

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!