Thursday, January 31, 2008

Challenge 1-29-08 & 1-30-08

Tuesday's challenge was to pair up Barely Banana, Going Gray and Basic Gray. Well, I don't have anything basic gray, so I just used Barely Banana and Going Gray, with a little bit of Tempting Turquoise for a splash! Literally!!!!! See below!


Now the only thing I would change, which I did change a little bit later, but I would have toned down the cotton balls! For heaven's sake, those suckers were huge! They totally overtook the rest of the card. But, oh well! Live and learn, right?!
Recipe:

Stamps: And Everything Nice

Ink: Barely Banana, Going Gray, StayzOn black, Tempting Turquoise

Paper: white, Barely Banana

Accessories: Ginormous cotton balls dragged in Going Gray ink pad, stickles, Glossy Glaze on all the wet stuff!, aqua painter


The next challenge for yesterday was a sketch challenge, woo hoo!!!!! I love those sketch challenges! So, I decided to make my mother-in-law some thank you cards. We lost my father-in-law Monday evening. So, I saw the sketch challenge posted, and decided to incorporate the challenge with the challenge of how to make thank you cards for a funeral. Here's what I came up with....


Recipe:

Stamps: Delight In Life, Simple Salutations

Ink: black, Rose Red

Paper: white, black

Accessories: Cuttlebug, aquapainter, brayer over inverted cuttlebug embossing


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!