Monday, January 14, 2008

Gina K's new stamps 2!!!!

Ok, here's my second Christmas late thank you card. I'm not sure about this one. It's not naturey (I know that's not a word!) like the hippo one down below. But, the hearts on the giraffe just make it NON-naturey! So, this is how my first attempt came out with the giraffe. It's ok. Not my best work, by any means, but it will do for a thank you card.... The balloon, which you really can't tell from this picture, is filled with small bubble wrap! Cool idea, huh?!



Recipe:

Stamps: Just So Hippy, Loads of Love, So Very

Paper: white, So Saffron, Lovely Lilac

Ink: So Saffron, Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant (for the hoofs), black

Accessories: bubble wrap, black thread, 3-d pop ups

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!