Monday, January 7, 2008

Gina K's sketch challenge

I was at Gina K's release party on Splitcoast on Sat. night. What fun!!!! There are two sketch challenges on there, and here's the first one. I haven't even started the second one!!! I'm lagging! Last night I was SOOO tired, I didn't stamp at all! I went right to bed after cleaning up the kitchen. Tried a new recipe yesterday for my family. Italian crusted Talapia! And I even ate it! Shock and awe!!!!




Anyway, back to the point! Here's my sketch challenge entry. I made another one as well, but my parents pretty much tore it apart! So, I'm only entering this one! I have to agree, the other one was NOT up to my new standards!





Recipe:
Stamps: A Tree for all Seasons
Paper: DCWV stack, white, Very Vanilla
Ink: black, Handsome Hunter, Choc. Chip, Really Rust craft
Accessories: scallop punch, quote from the internet, decorative scissors

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!