Monday, January 14, 2008

Try a New Technique Monday

Today's Splitcoast challenge was to try a new technique. There was a template to download, and attach to your card. It was a heart with a pocket! So cute! I looked through my designer paper to find something that was doublesided because when you fold the heart to make the "pocket", you see the other side. So, I looked through my Figgy Pudding and found red paper! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Then, the next thing I had to figure out....what will I put IN the pocket!!!! Why, hearts of course!


Recipe: NO STAMPS were used on this card! How about that?!
Paper: White, Figgy Pudding, Baroque Burgundy, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: ribbon, silver gel pen, sponge, heart stencil, white Marvy opaque marker, burgundy gel pen, 3-d pop ups
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!