Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baby Boy card

This card was literally made in 5 minutes! Well, when you work w/ stickers, it doesn't take long to make a card! This was made for the SMM basket. I used the Special Delivery Boy Simply Scrappin kit to make this card.


I put background paper on first, then cut the light blue paper to go in the middle. I adhered the BABY stickers and punched a scallop out of Wild Wasabi paper to highlight the first B because it's the same color as the light blue paper and would fade into it. I put down sticky strip on the top and bottom of the light blue paper. Then, I put down orange ribbon. I adhered some stars for some added detail and this card is finished!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a star-filled day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!