Sunday, July 6, 2008

Peach water bottle


This bottle was made for the SMM basket. I wanted to decorate a water bottle because I just love decorating water bottles! And just something different to add to the basket of cards!

Now to rack my brain on what else I could put into this basket!!!! Hmmmm...... well, we'll see what else I can come up w/!

I used Le Jarden designer paper and Sun Ripened for the peach image. The colors I used for the peach are: More Mustard, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, & Chocolate Chip. I used Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke w/ a scallop punch of More Mustard that I ran through my Xyron. I stamped a flower from Carte Postale on the Mellow Moss for background.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a "peach" of a day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!