Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where are you?


This card was made for today's Ways To Use It Challenge: using the negative. We had to find ways to use negative images, or the negatives of chipboard. Well, I had to be different, (surprise, suprise), and I used a cutout of the Pittsburgh skyline as my negative. And I punched out the front of the card w/ my word window punch and wrote on the actual card itself (instead of punching out a window and then writing on it and attaching it on the card). And since the girl is trying to find "you", I put the map upside down (if you look closely, maybe turn your monitor upside down! you can see it's the Golden Triangle!) so as to say that she has looked everywhere, upside down, inside out, sideways, and upways, and downways (do I sound like Mr. Wonka from Charlie and the Choc. Factory when discussing the directions of the glass elevator?!).

Hope you got the message!
The girl is from Going Places from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy a Rand McNally map today!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!