Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thank You notes for Relay For Life


This card is one of 15 that I made to thank the people that donated for the Relay For Life that I participated in last weekend. I wanted to acknowledge their donation w/ a little thank you!
When planning this card, I knew that I wanted to stick to the American Cancer Society colors red, white and blue. And I also wanted to use the stamp set Think Pink! by My Favorite Things. I looked through my paper, and I found some red, white and blue striped paper, and I actually ended up using some of this. But, I went stamping w/ my SCS friends in Greensburg, and I found better paper at The Crop Shop! While there, I started w/ an idea, but when I came home and started working out the details, I didn't like the layout and changed it. I totally took out the ribbon and added brads instead!
I found this cute ribbon cuttlebug die cut at JoAnn's a few weeks ago, and bought it, knowing that I would use it for this project. It was the perfect size!
If you want to know all the details, just go to my gallery on Splitcoast! I have to go and take care of the kids!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy 4th of July week!!!!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!