Saturday, July 26, 2008

A surprise opening!

This card was done for several reasons! As a lot of my cards are!

1. For the dirty distressing challenge. 2. For the dirty silhouette challenge. 3. Because I needed one for a friend!

So, as you can see on the outside, it looks like a normal card. I did a little paper piercing, a LOT of distressing on the background and edges. Added some hardware. For the silhouette, I stamped and then stamped again w/out reinking to give that silhouette look.


And then..... you flip open that little tab on the front and.........


Wa-Lah! A surprise opening! Aren't I so smart?! Well, I do have to say that I saw this somewhere, and thought it was SO clever! I have wanted to try this, so I put it to use today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a stress free day!
Happy stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!