Saturday, July 26, 2008

From the scrap pile!

This is the last card for the VSN Mini challenge! Boo hoo! I had so much fun! Can't wait til the next one!!!


If you look at the post below, you can piece together where everything came from! I'm not going to rehash that! I have cards to make!!!

I made an acetate sandwich for this card. I used the top layer w/ the punched out circles , and then I put pop up squares in the corners and middle. Then attached a piece of acetate, and then put more pop up squares under the acetate and adhered to the cardstock. I just pierced all around the cardstock in a wavy pattern. No stencil or anything was used. The sentiment is from Curvy Verses.

The first picture is of the card, obviously. The second picture is the sandwich. Can you discern the layers? I wanted to make the flowers float! Hope I have achieved my vision!


Thanks for looking!
Use your scraps!!!!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!