Monday, July 21, 2008

Second try....


Here's another card I made w/ vellum. I took it in a totally different direction and didn't make a scene! It actually looks better and softer in real life. The evening light didn't do anything for the picture!

What do you think?

I used metallic cardstock, vellum that went through a cuttlebug (ouch!), more metallic paper, and some vintage Old World stack cardstock. I added brads to connect everything together and to get the vellum on there! I didn't want to squish the vellum by going through the xyron like I did w/ my last card because of the embossing. The sentiment was typed and printed out. It's size 12 and I can't remember what font. Very pretty though! I made it pink to tie in the pink layers. I also added crystal effects to the large greenish square and sprinkled some dazzling diamonds for some pizazz! And did some paper piercing. I thought I was going to faux sew, but it didn't work out that way. Bummer.

Thanks for looking!
Say hello to a "brad" today!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!