Friday, July 4, 2008

Recipe Cards...Finally!

Ok, I finally took pictures of my recipe cards, so they finally made their way to the blog! I made 4 of each type of category.

The first one is Dessert! Because you have to start with dessert!!!

I stamped the recipe card and dessert image in Chocolate Chip. See, you're already thinking about that chocolate you've been hoarding!!! And then I just filled in the icing w/ Regal Rose.

The second is Vegetables, Sides and Salads.

I stamped the main recipe card and veggies image in Garden Green. Fitting that it should be Garden Green! Haha! Get it?! Although, looking at the picture, I really don't know why that avocado is part of that?! Maybe I colored it wrong?! What about broccoli, a bowl of mashed potatoes, a side of french fries?! Oh well. Whatever! The other colors I used are: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Close to Cocoa.

The third set of cards are Breads.

I stamped the main recipe card and image w/ one of the current SU! In Colors that will be retiring when the catalog finally bites the dust in a couple weeks: River Rock. I don't know about this color. I have mixed feelings about this color. But, it works for this, so it's perfect!

The 4th set of cards are Soupds, Stews, and Sauces.

I stamped the main image in Basic Black. For the pot image, I used my markers to get the Real Red on there as well as the Basic Black. I added a little Going Gray to the edges of the pot to give a little depth so it doesn't look flat.

The 5th set is Miscellaneous.

I stamped the main image in the In Color Purely Pomegranate. The image inside was stamped in Basic Black and just used all kinds of colors, whatever was called for! There's some Green Galore, So Saffron, Really Rust and some others.

The last set is Meats & Main Dishes.

I think I stamped the main recipe image in the In Color Blue Bayou. The picture was stamped in Basic Brown, and colored in. Interesting image, tacos. I mean, I love tacos as much as the next person, but seriously, why not a roast or something? Hmmm..... Oh well, whatever!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a delicious day! And go eat some chocolate!

Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!