Friday, July 4, 2008

Simply Said....Thank You!

This card was made for the SMM basket, and I just love it!!! Now, working w/ white craft ink can sometimes be tricky, as you can see here, but, the card is done, and it doesn't look half bad, if I do say so myself!!!

I used my SU! hostess designer paper, and Wild Wasabi! I love the name of that paper! And I love the green!!! It's very close to Garden Green, which is my favorite green that SU! has in their collection. I also used Pretty in Pink which matches the designer paper. When I chose the designer paper, I thought that Simply Said would work perfectly w/ this, because there's dots all over the place! I inked the main image w/ White craft ink, and then embossed w/ white e.p. to pop it out. I cut out one of the flowers from the d.p. and placed in the top corner to tie it together. All the other dots that you see I made w/ my Souffle gel pen (I love this thing!!!). The Thank You (which is not centered, but I had to break up the words to get them on either side of the ribbon, but, whatever!) is from Fancy Flexible Phrases. The ribbon is pink taffeta. I LOVE this ribbon! It's so easy to use!!!! It's like idiot proof! I bet I could make a bow out of this and have it come out perfect! The brads in the middle of the flower and on all 4 corners are rhinestone brads that I think I picked up at Michael's. The decorative edges on the side of the main image was cut w/ my decorative scissors and then layered. And that's it! I have several other cards to post, as well as those recipe cards! I will get them on here, I promise! Not that any one is like dying to see them, I just want to get them on here!

Thanks for stopping by!
Simply Said....Have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!