Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cupcakes anyone?



This card was made for two challenges. One was a flip card, and the other had to do w/ a cupcake. So, I made a little surprise to go inside the cupcake! A real surprise would have been a real cupcake, but well, I was too busy stamping to bake!
Since this is like designing for Ft. Knox, I won't go into detail, but I really like how this turned out! Now, if you're not imaginative, I'll explain what my mind's eye is seeing! The vellum that has swirls in it is like a dollop of frosting and the mini cupcakes (from Stampendous called Hey There Cupcake!) are like sprinkles. Got it?!
Then, on the inside...... Surprise! There's a BIGGER cupcake! And a perfect sentiment! This is from My Favorite Things Twisted Sentiments.
Enjoy the 3-d cupcake!
Thanks for stopping by!
Eat a cupcake today!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!