Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wedding Card

My sister needed a wedding card for her friend's wedding that she is in, and wanted something special for her. I hope that I have achieved that w/ this card!


I was so excited w/ the end result, I hope that she likes it enough to give!

The wedding colors are black and white, so I wanted to make sure I carried that into the card. I used white, black, and sparkling paper. I ran the sparkling paper through the cuttlebug using the swirl folder. I stamped a flower image from Fiskars onto white paper, and ran it through my little Xyron and adhered microbeads all over it. I attached ribbon around, and then put the layered flower on top and I was done with that! Next I wanted to match the envelope. I ran the flap through the cuttlebug using the same swirl folder to maintain consistency, and then stamped that same flower on the top.

So......what do you think?

Hopefully this is a good one! I'm so excited at how beautiful it came out! I hope everyone feels the same way! If not, I'll go back to the drawing board!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!