Friday, July 25, 2008

A beautiful Christmas


This card was made for a simple dirty challenge. I decided to pull out my long forgotten A Beautiful Season! I loved this set when I only had a few, and used it quite often. Once I started buying like crazy, it was forgotten! Not anymore! I stamped this image in Basic Brown, the Merry Christmas in Real Red onto Very Vanilla. Ribbon is from Target (although I don't recall buying ribbon at target.hmmmmm.). And I sponged the edges to give it that finished old timey look. Oh, and I versamarked the "snow" areas and then poured on the Heat & Stick Powder and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds to give it some sparkle.
If you are on my Christmas card list, look forward to receiving this card from us in December! I LOVE this card! So, therefore, you will be receiving it! Plus, it's super simple to make and easy to do an assembly line on!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!