Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Filigree journal

So, today's challenge was to be inspired by a beautiful cake! Well, this cake was black and white w/ green fondant ribbon. It really is a work of art!

So, here's my interpretation. I knew most people would make cards, and I have to be different! Plus, I was reorganizing all of my PartyLite stuff. Getting rid of the old, and making room for the new! We have a new catalog, so I had to get ready! Cross your fingers someone has a party this catalog season!

Anyway, back to the project! I had this journal that I was putting some important candle info in, and I really wanted to decorate it, so this was the perfect opportunity!

Here it is! What do you think? Apparently the people over at SCS aren't too crazy about it! But, I don't care, I love it! And that's all that matters, right Jaime! ;)


I used Black paper, and stamped the Filigree background stamp in white craft ink. I poured white e.p. over it, and then added Certainly Celery ribbon for the green ribbon accent. It's very simple, but so was that cake!

Thanks for looking!
Add a splash of celery to your day!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!