Friday, July 25, 2008

Do you see what I see????


This card was made for the simple challenge as well. Well, yeah, this is SUPER simple! I wanted to work w/ acetate as a major player on a card. Well, I'm not too happy w/ the results as they are too faint to actually see! I knew I should have used a darker purple! DUH! Anyway, I pulled out my Thomas Kincaid stamp and decided to use it w/ Almost Amethyst. It's pretty in real life! And I didn't put any sentiment on there, so it can be used for whatever. If it ever gets used at all! I have no idea where I acquired the green ribbon. It's super pretty though, huh?! I think maybe I got it from a girl who took a trip to Offray Outlet. Oh do I want to go there!!!! I could spend a day there looking at all the ribbon!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fantastic day!!!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!