Monday, July 21, 2008

Two challenges in 1


This card was made for yesterday's other challenge: ribbon. And it is also a sketch challenge.


I bought this ribbon w/ lots of others to give in little tins to my friends for coming to my SU! party and for our swap. I had some left over, so I just stuck it in w/ my other ribbon and promptly forgot about it! Until last night when I finally got back to my computer and saw the ribbon challenge. I went through my 12x12 paper and found a cool design and then found the perfect ribbon to achieve the same look! Because what was on the paper was WAY too big for my little card! So, I improvised. It's not the best card in the world, but it works! I'm still trying to claw my way out of my slump. These couple cards that I have done are NOT my best work!


Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!