Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some more baby cards!

These cards are all for the SMM basket, which, I would like to add...IT'S DONE!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, here are the rest of the baby cards!
The first one is like the Baby post below. The stuff is all from the Simply Scrappin' Kit. I'm telling you, this card was done in 10 minutes! And only because I have more embellishments and stickers on than the last one!

The second card took longer, of course. I have quite a few punches, and ribbon and all sorts of things going on w/ this one! I have 4 stamp sets on this 1 card! Lovely Letters for the BABY part (stamped in Regal Rose); Fancy Flexible Phrases for the tag; Tag Time for the baby in the corner; and Toile Blossoms for the background on the Regal Rose. I used Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi, and Wild Wasabi stitched ribbon. I used both square punches, and both tag punches. Embellishments include the ribbon as mentioned before and 2 pink diaper pins!

The third card is from a hostess set Event Full. I wanted to make this super simple, and that's what I got! Not entirely excited about this one, but it was the last card out of 14 total, so my creativity is just not buzzing!

I jazzed it up a bit by using sparkly brads that I think I got at Michael's. I used white and Wild Wasabi. I also used a bit of ribbon left over from the last card on this one. So, it's also using Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an Event Full day!
Happy Stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by!